I became interested in Reflexology after spending some time in Thailand and Laos. It didn’t take me long to find my way into one of the many foot massage shops where I soon became an avid fan of Thai Foot Massage (TFM) and the many benefits it brought – not least total relaxation!
Because of my own personal experience with TFM I felt I wanted to share this with other people.
As TFM incorporates elements of reflexology when I was back in England I found a well respected Clinical Reflexology College where I studied Reflexology and also Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology. I also studied Finger Free Technique which is designed to give a full and deep treatment.
Later I returned to Thailand to train as a TFM therapist at the Hat Thavikron School of Massage, Rayong so I could ensure a truly authentic experience for my clients.
As a professional therapist I hold the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (ABC Awards)
- Practitioner’s Award in Reflexology – Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology (Jubilee College)
- Certificate in Reflexology and Thai Foot Massage (Hat Thavikron School of Massage, Rayong, Thailand)
- Practitioner’s Diploma in Thai Foot Massage (TSL)
- Certificate of FingerFree Technique for Reflexology (Jubilee College)
- First Aid at Work (British Red Cross)
- Certificate in Foot Reading – Theory & Practical (Jane Sheehan)
- Certificate in Thermo – Auricular Therapy (Ear Candles)
I am fully insured and a member of Professional Reflexology